I found this tip on the Etsy forums posted by roundabout. She noticed that her husband had some problems navigating shops because the link at the top back to the shop is not very prominent, this is her solution:
This got me thinking to how I could more easily get shoppers into my shop from my listings. I decided to add this to the bottom of each of my listings:

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Enter my shop here:
roundabout.etsy.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've had this up for a couple of weeks and this is what I've found:

Hearts are more evenly distributed throughout my shop, not just concentrated on my first page of items.
Normally when you type a url into Etsy it won't be a link unless it leads to a page on Etsy like your shop. So it's worth it to add a link at the bottom if item listings to help get visits back to your shop's front page, the more people browse aroudn your shop the more likely they are to buy something.